-
May 24th, 2001, 09:06 PM
#21
HB Forum Owner
warts...not the vaginal kind..right trix? cuz yeah..don't ignore them..that would just be bad...*G
-
May 24th, 2001, 09:10 PM
#22
Inactive Member
Taz who the fuck is fighting with her...and who the hell is doing anything outloud..I didnt even know anything about this until she brought it here..She must of been dying for people to find out..You dont come to a forum where you have no friends shooting you're mouth off about something that concerns a friend on this board...Thats just plain dumb...
she wants the shit to stop..Maybe she should stop oozing it and it will...
-
May 24th, 2001, 10:20 PM
#23
Inactive Member
I just happened upon this site one day and I found it very interesting...almost soap opera like *S. I have no idea who any of you people are but I find myself checking the board everyday to see what's happening next *LOL. First of all, from reading your posts my favs are Hank, funny as hell but very sincere. 2 Cute, love your sense of humor and honesty...I hope things work out for you and Hank *L. Heidi, I guess you're my very favorite. You're so upfront and honest in a very educated, sophisticated sorta way. You always have the response I'm looking for...*G. I had to put in my 2 cents worth. *L Is summergirl a new character? And do her and T@Z really sit side by side on the same computer and chat to each other? I think Summergirl is jealous of all the attention chloe is getting *L You know, some people feel negative attention is better than none at all *LOL. Isn't it possible, Heidi, that Summergirl wrote T@Z'S response about him being with her when she comes in the chatroom under 2 names due to sheer embarrassment? I bet T@Z has no idea she's making him look a fool on mel's board *L Speaking of mel, I also admire you. You seem very open minded and willing to be everyone's friend and co-heart. I respect your work here and it's a great site. Thanks for the entertainment. Hope someday one of you guys decide to make this into a TV show...As The Pool Turns...*LOL
-
May 24th, 2001, 10:32 PM
#24
Inactive Member
Yes this is me T@Z and yes summergirl sits beside me here in my home and we chat with people we know together *shakes head* and Only a few know me and well I kinda like it that way *LOL* By the way ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOO
-
May 24th, 2001, 11:02 PM
#25
Inactive Member
The Mystery: Who is Summergirl
The Answer: Lily
Mystery # 2: What is she bitching about
The Answer: She had something in mind, I think she just forgot to spit it out.
Mystery # 3: Why she wrote it on a public forum
The Answer: She thinks 2 + 2 = 6
Mystery # 4: How I knew
The Answer: Well that's Mystery # 5

------------------
If the Master does not approve, neither do you.
-
May 25th, 2001, 12:02 AM
#26
PNSONR
Guest
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
'Outside Lookin In'!!
my thoughts exactly!!
i'm sending jerry springer the board link!
it'll be funny as hell if we all get on the show!!
*throws a chair at r?tten*
(just for the hell of it)
-
May 25th, 2001, 12:13 AM
#27
Inactive Member
who cares about summergirl? no one here im sure... anyhow the strongest part of T@Z and lily was lily.
she's hot too *EG
-
May 25th, 2001, 12:27 AM
#28
Inactive Member
*LOL*...this board is funny...but when its all said and done all the reg's you see here are friends in a cyber world kinda way..*G*..We laugh our asses off when we are all together and get defensive when someone is being picked on....but Im sure you have already seen that... 
As for summergirl... Rev she isnt lily..*L*...but Im sure lily will love the fact you made that mistake..*L*
And PNS..I would do the Jerry springer show..but isnt that only for Americans?..*G*
-
May 25th, 2001, 12:28 AM
#29
HB Forum Owner
-
May 25th, 2001, 01:25 AM
#30
PNSONR
Guest
ok then ... it's done ... i've entered for the jerry springer show ... when they pick us,
i'll be needing a list of those who will appear on the show ...
THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks